"We are committed to working with partners to deliver integrated communication solutions and have invested significant time and resources into developing an easy-to-use API."
The ConnectYard API enables developers to easily send direct messages to users via social media accounts, including WhatsApp, Twitter DM, Facebook in addition to SMS, MMS, Voice (text-to-speech, speech-to-text) using Amazon Poly (Alexa in 29 languages) and email, enabling them to more easily reach and engage their users with time-sensitive communications.
The API will include interfaces for API authentication, user and group management, notification option selection, message insertion, retrieval and deletion, and usage analytics. As a result, developers can deploy robust applications that allow for more engaging one-to-many and one-to-one communications across a variety of channels without making time consuming and expensive changes to their source code.
Features & Benefits
- API Authentication - ConnectYard’s API Authentication allows your developers to easily interface with our platform. OAuth 1.0a based authentication.
- Create Users and Yards - This feature will give you the ability to create users and yards.
- Add / Drop Users Into / From Yards - This will allow you to enroll students and users into specified yards or drop them out of yards.
- Get User and Yard Information - Now you can retrieve general information about specific yards or users in your community.
- Get and Set Users Notification Options - Update a users communications channels and notification options. Current channels are: WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SMS Text and email through the API.
- Post and Reply to Messages - Post message to specified yard or reply to specified messages.
- Receive Message Timelines - Receive the message timelines for users on multiple levels (Home, Yard, and replies for an individual post).
- Get and Set Yard Settings - Allow instructors to review the settings for their yard and make any modifications they choose.
- Get Reports - Allow instructors / administrators to retrieve reports on the activity usage in a given yard.
- Delete Messages - Depending on the setting of a yard, either a poster or an admin may delete a posted message.
Click here to view more Features & Benefits
FREE 60-DAY Subscription
Experience first-hand how anytime, anywhere communication and collaboration can help your organization increase engagement and retention!