Dozens of data points are generated each day about online activity from your teachers. Google Classroom Analytics helps district administrators automatically log and report this data to meet State compliance requirements, conduct more effective classroom observations and make informed intervention decisions.
During this 30-minute session we will provide best practices for using Google Classroom Analytics to:
- Log and report activities across all your teachers and classes
- See how long it takes teachers to respond to student inquiries
- Provide engagement scoring for top and low ranking teachers
- Allow you to see your highest and lowest performing classes
- Enable you to share key teacher communications with parents
- Receive summaries of class activities at the end of each day
All webinar registrants receive a FREE 60-DAY TRIAL of our Google Classroom Analytics offering.